Articles of Association
The articles of association for Intrum AB adopted at the Annual General Meeting on 27 April 2017.
Intrum AB Reg. no. 556607-7581
Adopted at the Annual General Meeting on 27 April 2018
The corporate name of the company is Intrum AB. The company is a public company (publ).
The board of directors shall have its registered office in Stockholm.
The object of the company's business is, directly or indirectly, to manage, administer, finance and purchase receivables and conduct services related therewith and to own and manage real property, other property and securities, within as well as outside Sweden, and to pursue other activities compatible therewith.
The share capital of the company shall amount to not less than SEK 1,300,000 and not more than SEK 5,200,000.
The number of shares shall be not less than 65,000,000 and not more than 260,000,000.
The financial year of the company shall be 1 January - 31 December.
The board of directors shall, to the extent it is appointed by the general meeting of shareholders, consist of not less than five (5) and not more than nine (9) board members with not more than four (4) deputy board members.
The Company shall have not less than one (1) and not more than two (2) auditors and not more than two (2) deputy auditors. As auditor, and, where applicable, deputy auditor shall be appointed an authorised public accountant or a registered public accounting firm.
Notice of a general meeting shall be published in the Swedish Official Gazette (Post- och Inrikes Tidningar) as well as on the Company's website. At the time of the notice, an announcement informing that the notice has been issued shall be published in Svenska Dagbladet.
A shareholder that wishes to participate in a general meeting of shareholders shall be listed in the transcript or similar account of the complete share register regarding the conditions five business weekdays prior to the meeting and report this to the company no later than 4.00 p.m. CET on the day stated in the notice convening the meeting. The latter day may not be a Sunday, other Swedish public holiday, Saturday, Midsummer's Eve, Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve and may not fall earlier than on the fifth weekday (Saturdays included) before the meeting.
A shareholder may bring along one or two assistants at general meeting of shareholders, however, only if the shareholder has reported this in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
At the annual general meeting of shareholders the following matters shall be dealt with;
- Election of chairman of the meeting;
- Preparation and approval of the voting list;
- Approval of the agenda;
- Election of one or two persons to attest the accuracy of and to sign the minutes;
- Determination as to whether the meeting has been duly convened;
- Presentation of the annual accounts and the auditor’s report, and consolidated accounts and auditor’s report on the consolidated accounts;
- Resolution concerning adoption of the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet and the consolidated profit and loss statement and consolidated balance sheet;
- Resolution concerning appropriation of the company's profit or loss according to the adopted balance sheet;
- Resolution concerning discharge of the directors and managing director from liability;
- Resolution on the number of board members and deputy board members and, where applicable, the number of auditors and deputy auditors;
- Resolution of remuneration to the board of directors, and where applicable, to the auditors;
- Election of board members and deputy board members and, where applicable, of auditors and deputy auditors;
- Other matters which according to the Swedish Companies Act or the articles of association shall be dealt with at the meeting.
General meeting may also be held in the municipality of Nacka.
The Company's shares shall be listed in a securities register according to the Financial Instruments Accounts Act (1998:1479).