At Intrum AB's Annual General Meeting on 29 April 2021, it was resolved that the Chairman of the Board of Directors should form a Nomination Committee by convening representatives for the five largest shareholders of the company, based on the number of votes known to be held at the end of August 2021.
Following contacts with the company's shareholders, the following members have been appointed:
- Robert Furuhjelm, appointed by Cidron 1748 Sarl / Nordic Capital
- Tomas Flodén, appointed by AMF and AMF Fonder
- Pia Gisgård, appointed by Swedbank Robur Fonder
- Ossian Ekdahl, appointed by Första AP-fonden
- Henrik Söderberg, appointed by C WorldWide Asset Management
The tasks of the Nomination Committee and the guidelines for the appointment of its members are available on the corporate website, www.intrum.com.
Shareholders are welcome to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee no later than 26 November 2021 by e-mail to email@example.com.
The Nomination Committee's proposals will be presented in the notice for the Annual General Meeting 2022 and on the corporate website.
For further information, please contact:
Niklas Lundquist, Chief Legal Officer
+46 70 588 93 30
Anna Fall, Chief Brand & Communications Officer
+46 70 996 98 21