At Intrum AB's Annual General Meeting on 6 May 2020, it was resolved that the Chairman of the Board of Directors should form a Nomination Committee by convening representatives for the five largest shareholders of the company, based on the number of votes known to be held at the end of August.
Following contacts with the company's shareholders, the following members have been appointed:
- Robert Furuhjelm, appointed by Cidron 1748 Sarl (Nordic Capital)
- Tomas Flodén, appointed by AMF and AMF Fonder
- Helen Fasth-Gillstedt, appointed by Handelsbanken Fonder
- Pia Gisgård, appointed by Swedbank Robur Fonder
- Ossian Ekdahl, appointed by Första AP-fonden
The tasks of the Nomination Committee and the guidelines for the appointment of its members are described on the corporate website, www.intrum.com.
Shareholders are welcome to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee no later than 20 November 2020 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nomination Committee's proposals will be presented in the notice for the Annual General Meeting 2021 and on the corporate website.
For further information, please contact:
Niklas Lundquist, Chief Legal Officer
+46 (0) 70 588 93 30
Anna Fall, Chief Brand & Communications Officer
+46 (0)709 96 98 21