The Agent will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls, emails and letters as appropriate working to making a suitable arrangement to minimise arrears or prevent potential arrears from invoice production.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Manage consumer and business customers invoices or arrears in line with the company’s credit control practices as per the Policy and Procedures documents.
- Collate information to ensure identification, documentation, and resolution of telephone/written queries, disputes, and general enquiries in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring relevant SLA’s are achieved.
- Handle and communicate with customers in a professional and compliant manner understanding each individuals circumstance may be different and require a different resolutions.
- Ensure decision making is executed in a timely manner to reduce risks to bad debt and impact to the individual customers service.
- Working to resolve queries and disputes and as appropriate escalate as required.
- Ensure compliant management of individual and multiple accounts.
- Delivery of all communication and service is done in a professional manner. With internal and external customers, across departments and countries as appropriate.
- Other actions and duties may be required on an adhoc basis.
- Shifts and hours of requirement require flexibility adaptability to assist the business achieve business goals.
Experience, Skills and abilities
- Experience of consumer or business interaction
- Experience/knowledge of collections/call centre/customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Strong team working skills
- Ability to understand and execute role to goals, targets and standards set
- Ability to understand and analyse individual customer circumstances, in a professional and courteous manner.
- Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Demonstrate proactive and self driven approach, imitative and desire to progress and develop
- Ability to use microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and other applications.
Terms: Permanent Full Time
Contact: Human Resources
Address: Intrum Justitia Ireland, 1st Floor, Block C, Ashtown Gate, Navan Road, Dublin 15