Intrum Justitia is a leading credit management company in Europe, including Hungary. We are present in 20 markets and do debt management through our sister offices all over the world.
What can you profit from this trainee program?
Our trainee program provides a challenging and rewarding experience where you get to spend 12 months in an evolving international business. An experience where your efforts really matter for our clients, end-customers, Intrum Justitia, for society and most importantly – for yourself.
The program is designed in three modules where you’ll work in different departments, diverse teams, build your network and develop your skills and knowledge. Exploring and contribution are key. You’ll have the opportunity to gain experiences and insights both from our daily business and from specific projects. You will be placed in our office in BUDAPEST. During the second module you will spend two to three months abroad in one of our six European trainee countries to gain new perspectives and meet new people.
• You are about to graduate or have a maximum of one year work experience.
• Your university degree is/Your studies are within finance, statistics, economics, mathematics or a similar quantitative discipline.
• You have some experience from running projects, part-time job or other engagements outside your studies.
• Your English is excellent in both speaking and writing.
• You have user level knowledge of MS Windows applications
• It’s an asset if you are familiar with databases and/or SQL and/or some kind of data mining or statistical software (SPSS/SAS/R)
Your personality and attitude
• You have high ability to analyse and understand complexities and a deep interest to dig into data, make calculations and draw conclusions.
• You are a communicative team worker who values building strong relationships and have the talent to explain complicated topics in simple terms.
• You strive to make an impact and where others see problems, you see solutions.
• You are self-reflecting, strive to live by your personal values and care about ethics.
• You keep deadlines and enjoy working on various projects at the same time
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com where you explain why you are passionate to make a difference for yourself and for Intrum Justitia.
Last day of application is March 31st, 2017.
Contact person: Zsuzsanna Mikecz, recruiter