Intrum is a leading credit management company in Europe, including Hungary. We are present in 23 markets and do debt management through our sister offices all over the world.
As part of our INTERNATIONAL TRAINEE PROGRAM we are looking for an
with main scope of Project Management
Our trainee program provides a challenging and rewarding experience where you get to spend 12 months in an evolving international business.
The program is designed in three modules where you’ll work in different departments, diverse teams, build your network and develop your skills and knowledge. You’ll have the opportunity to gain experiences and insights both from our daily business and from specific projects. You will be placed in our office in BUDAPEST. During the second module you will spend two to three months abroad in one of our ten European trainee countries to gain new perspectives and meet new people.
- You are about to graduate or you have maximum one year of work experience
- Your degree is most likely in business, but we are also interested in programs such as finance or international studies if you can show that you have business sense
- You speak and write excellent English and Hungarian
- It is an asset if you have experience of leading projects or teams from engagements outside of your studies
Your personality and attitude
- You are an independent thinker and have the ability to analyze and understand complexity
- You are an energetic self-starter and strive to get out of your comfort zone to make an impact
- You reflect on who you are and strive to live your personal values
- You are a communicative team worker who treats others with respect and can see the value in each individual
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and innovative sense where you bring in new ideas and adapt to change
What’s in it for YOU?
- Opportunity to create valuable impact in targeted countries by contributing with new perspectives and competence and thereby influence Intrum results
- An individual development plan, an expert team and a mentor – each providing you with the opportunity to gain new skills, take responsibility and develop personally
- Deep insight into our local Project Management team’s everyday challenges and tasks
- Opportunity to enhance your leadership/project management skills by on and off the job trainings
- Equal treatment and compensation to full-time employees combined with the exceptional benefits of international cooperation and network opportunities
passionate to make a difference for yourself and for Intrum.
How to apply?
Our challenging and fun program will start the 3rd of September 201
Step 1 - Apply
application deadline: March 11th, 2018Apply here
Step 2 - Interview
local selection in Hungary until March 18th, 2018
Step 3 - Selection committee
central selection at Stockholm by middle of April, 2018
Step 4 - Decision
final candidates selected by May 15th, 2018
Step 5 - Start
official start of trainee program: 1st Sept, 2018, or you can join earlier based upon local agreement with a full time contract