Our trainee program provides a challenging and rewarding experience where you get to spend 12 months in an evolving international business. An experience where your efforts really matter for our clients, end-customers, Intrum Justitia, for society and most importantly – for yourself.
The program is designed in three modules where you’ll work in different departments, diverse teams, build your network and develop your skills and knowledge. Exploring and contribution are key. You’ll have the opportunity to gain experiences and insights both from our daily business and from specific projects. You will be placed in our office in Portugal/Lisbon. During the second module you will spend two to three months abroad in one of our six European trainee countries to gain new perspectives and meet new people.
Are you the one?
We are looking for a leadership trainee.
Leadership trainee profile
- You are about to graduate or have a maximum of one year work experience.
- Your university degree is most likely within business but finance or international studies is also interesting given you have a good sense of business.
- You have experience from running projects and teams also from outside your studies.
- Your English is excellent in both speaking and writing.
Personality and attitude
- You are a communicative team worker who motivates others and you see the value in each individual.
- You are an energetic self-starter and strive to get out of your comfort zone to make an impact.
- You are self-reflecting, strive to live by your personal values and care about ethics.
- You are an independent thinker and have the ability to analyze and understand complexities.
- You adapt to change, you have an entrepreneurial drive and innovative sense that brings new perspectives.
How to apply
Send your CV, university transcripts and a personal letter to email@example.com where you motivate why you are passionate to make a difference for yourself and for Intrum Justitia.
Last day of application is March 31st, 2017.
Contact person: Catarina Vargas