The role of the Nomination Committee, among others, is to nominate directors for election at the next Annual General Meeting (AGM). The Nomination Committee’s proposals are presented in the notice to the AGM.
At Intrum AB's Annual General Meeting on 26 April 2019, it was resolved that the Chairman of the Board of Directors should form a Nomination Committee by convening representatives for the five largest shareholders of the company, based on the number of votes known to be held at the end of August.
Following contacts with the company's shareholders, the following members have been appointed*:
- Robert Furuhjelm, appointed by Cidron 1748 Sarl (Nordic Capital Fund VIII)
- Carl Cederschiöld, appointed by Handelsbanken Fonder
- Tomas Flodén, appointed by AMF and AMF Fonder
- Mats Gustafsson, appointed by Lannebo Fonder
At the Annual General Meeting 2019, the meeting resolved on principles for Intrum’s Nomination Committee; to be applied until further notice, see the notice to the AGM (item 16)
Shareholders are welcome to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee no later than 15 November 2019 by e-mail to email@example.com.
The Nomination Committee's proposals will be presented in the notice for the Annual General Meeting 2020.
* In February 2020, Sampo plc.’s appointee Ricard Wennerklint left the Nomination Committee, due to Sampo’s divestment of all of its shares in Intrum. The Nomination Committee decided that this should not entail any further changes to the Nomination Committee.