The role of the Nomination Committee, among others, is to nominate directors for election at the next Annual General Meeting (AGM). The Nomination Committee’s proposals are presented in the notice to the AGM.
At Intrum AB's Annual General Meeting on 29 April 2022, it was resolved that the Chairman of the Board of Directors should form a Nomination Committee by convening representatives for the five largest shareholders of the company, based on the number of votes known to be held at the end of August.
Following contacts with the company's shareholders, the following members have been appointed:
- Robert Furuhjelm, appointed by Cidron 1748 Sarl / Nordic Capital
- Tomas Flodén, appointed by AMF and AMF Fonder
- Pia Gisgård, appointed by Swedbank Robur Fonder
- Helen Fasth Gillstedt, appointed by Handelsbanken Fonder
- Ossian Ekdahl, appointed by Första AP-fonden
The tasks of the Nomination Committee and the guidelines for the appointment of its members are available on the corporate website, www.intrum.com.
Shareholders are welcome to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee no later than 25 November 2022 by e-mail to email@example.com
The Nomination Committee's proposals will be presented in the notice for the Annual General Meeting 2023 and on the corporate website.