The role of the Nomination Committee, among others, is to nominate directors for election at the next Annual General Meeting (AGM). The Nomination Committee’s proposals are presented in the notice to the AGM.
At Intrum AB's Annual General Meeting on 27 April 2018, it was resolved that the Chairman of the Board of Directors should form a Nomination Committee by convening representatives for the five largest shareholders of the company, based on the number of votes known to be held at the end of August.
Following contacts with the company's shareholders, the following members have been appointed:
- Robert Furuhjelm, Chairman of the Nomination Committe, appointed by Cidron 1748 Sarl
- Patrick Lapveteläinen, appointed by Sampo plc
- Carl Cederschiöld, appointed by Handelsbanken Fonder
- Mats Gustafsson, appointed by Lannebo Fonder
- Tomas Flodén, appointed by AMF and AMF Fonder
The tasks of the Nomination Committee and the guidelines for the appointment of its members are described on the corporate website, www.intrum.com.
Shareholders are welcome to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee no later than 9 November 2018 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nomination Committee's proposals will be presented in the notice for the Annual General Meeting 2019 and on the company’s web site.