Including key figures, financial overview, definitions, restated figures and new cost allocation.
2019 in brief
Intrum concluded a strong 2019 but items affecting comparability impacted reported results · Stable CMS margins and good cost control · Portfolio investments end 2019 strongly · Firm foundations in place for further growth going into 2020
Full year 2019:
- Consolidated net revenues for 2019 amounted to SEK 15,985M (13,442).
- Adjusted operating profit (EBIT) increased to SEK 6,208M by 38 per cent versus adjusted operating profit (EBIT) of SEK 4,500M in 2018.
- Net profit amounted to SEK -285M (1,943) and earnings per share were SEK -2,76. Adjusted for items affecting comparability in EBIT and financial net, the adjusted EPS amounted to SEK 27.8.
- Cash flow from operating activities increased to SEK 6,392M (6,154).
- The carrying value of portfolio investments, including properties and participation in joint ventures, increased by 10 per cent since the end of the previous year. The year's portfolio investments amounted to SEK 7,324M (11,854). The return on portfolio investments was 15 per cent (14).
- In Credit Management services, revenue growth amounted to 21 per cent and the operating margin was 26 per cent excluding non-recurring items.
- The Board of Directors of Intrum AB proposes that the Annual General Meeting distribute a dividend to the shareholders of SEK 11 per share (9.50), corresponding to a total of SEK 1,440M (1,250).
Images to be updated for 2019 figures
Restated figures from our new segment structure for our credit management services
Restated figures from our updated credit management services segments.
- Restated figures from 2018.10.12 (Eng)
- Restated figures from 2012-2013 (Eng)
- Restated figures from 2012-2013 (Swe)
- Restated figures 2009-2010 (Eng)
Historical quarterly figures for 2011 and 2010 in which the operating results for Credit Management and Financial Services have been recalculated in accordance with the new principle. Published 2012.03.27.
Financial and other information related
In connection with its announced combination with Lindorff, Intrum Justitia has made available certain financial and other information concerning Intrum Justitia, Lindorff and the combined group. Published 2017.06.12
Historic pro forma financials for Intrum Justitia and Lindorff
In order to provide further information on the combination of Intrum Justitia and Lindorff, historic proforma financial development for the combined unit is available here. Published 2017.07.14